Attention Medical and Healthcare Practitioners, Business Owners, and Managers:

Are You Sick and Tired Of Dealing With Computer Guys That Are Impossible To Reach, Won’t Follow Through, Can’t Fix Things Right, and Nickel and Dime You For Everything That They Do?

If so, give us a call and let us show you what fast, friendly and highly-responsive outsourced IT services should be for your medical practice, clinic, hospital, or your small to medium size business: 713-467-9390
teampic3

Specializing in highly responsive I.T. support, consulting, and managed computer and printer services for the medical and healthcare industry in Houston Texas. Call us today at 713-467-9390

The Atiwa Guarantee:
We are the only IT Services company in Houston which has a team who specializes in the Medical and Healthcare industry and who will make you these 3 promises: We will be:

1

Fast. Our Help Desk / Support Center will respond to your issue within 8 minutes or less of receiving your call.

2

Accurate. We have a 94% First-Time-Fix, so the same problem won’t keep cropping up. The remaining 6% get immediate escalation to our Tier 2 support center.

3

Guaranteed. The “Atiwa-8-Advantage” Response Time Guarantee is this: We’ll have a friendly, competent, English-speaking technician working to resolve your company’s technical problem within 8 minutes or less of receiving your call to our Help Desk / Support Center, or we pay you $100.

Our Services

Managed Services

We’ll manage all of your IT services for a flat-rate fee.

Data Backup & Recovery

Prevent the unexpected from ruining your company.

Network Security

Let us help you keep your company’s data safe.

Managed Print

 Reduce the cost of your annual document output and increase workflow efficiencies.

Equipment Rentals

What you need. When you need it. Worry-free, hassle-free.

Atiwa Computing: trusted computer support for businesses throughout Houston – Let us help you today!

Maybe you’re concerned with the current rising costs of your IT services, or maybe you are just running short on time because of your expanding business and need to hand over the reins of some services to someone else. Whatever your reason, we can help you with quality IT services today.

Your business can save money and time today with Atiwa Computing’s managed services, network solutions, IT support and more.

We are the only IT services provider in Houston, specializing in healthcare, to provide the “Atiwa-8-Advantage” Response Time Guarantee: We’ll have a friendly, competent, English-speaking technician working to resolve your company’s technical problem within 8 minutes or less of receiving your call to our Help Desk, or we pay you $100. Our services help medical and healthcare providers contain costs, comply with regulations, and be more secure, in order to improve patient care.

FIND OUT MORE

See what other business owners are saying about us…

I have found Atiwa to be a reliable and trusted source of technology expertise and support, and you work with a sense of urgency.

John Roesmaladi Gardere Wynne Sewell Riggs LLP

Atiwa is a valuable strategic partner to have for technology help, with a proven history of success and sophistication. Atiwa is tuned in to the unique technology products and services that law firms need to operate at their fullest potential.

David Silverman Zimmerman, Axelrad, Meyer, Stern & Wise

Atiwa has long been known for its excellent and responsive service. Thanks for setting such a high standard.

Craig Ball, PC Trial Attorney and Certified Computer Forensic Examiner

Not Ready To Call Us Just Yet?

If so, we would at least like to send you a copy of our recently published report, 16 Questions To Ask Before Hiring An IT Company.

Even if you aren’t ready to make a change right now, this report will give you important questions you should ask your current IT company to make sure that their policies, procedures and service standards won’t leave you vulnerable to expensive problems, lost data, viruses, hacker attacks and a host of other problems.

Simply fill out the form here and we’ll send you a copy today!

  • Download Your
    Free Copy Now

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.