Video Equipment Rentals:
Screens – pop up
Screens – Fastfold
Rear Projection screens
AV carts and stands
VCR, DVD, & Blu-Rays
Helping Corporate Rental Clients Get More and Pay Less
What you need. When you need it. Worry-free, hassle-free
WHAT WE DO
- Any type of office-technology rental
- Corporate meeting rentals
- Trade Show rentals
- Delivery, installation, setup
- Nationwide rentals
- Flexible rental periods
- Full I.T. staff and Help Desk support
- Complete printer & copier support
- Great rates, found here
- Helping YOU with technology!
WHY IT MATTERS
- We’re passionate about helping your meeting be flawless.
- A proven resource. 30+ yr track record. 17,000+ rental events.
- Same-day delivery.
- Custom configurations, custom pre-imaging
- 24/7 tech support.
- Network engineers on staff.
- Reduce stress. Gain comfort. Have peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Place your order, choose your charity (4% of proceeds support local chapters)
As Houston’s first and most experienced computer and technology rental company, we know what it takes to make your event or meeting be a complete success:
- Getting the order taken completely and correctly from the very beginning.
- Working with a sense of urgency.
- Being prepared to handle last-minute pop-up orders.
- Properly handling changes that the client needs right up to the start of the meeting.
- Understanging that timing is everything.
- Providing 24 / 7 support when needed.
- Rapid response.
- No hassles.
- No worries for the client about things being delivered, installed, or done right.
- Having a project manager, or at least one main, central contact for the client with us.
- Working with, and most importantly getting along with, all the different sorts of people and personalities that make up a meeting.
This is exactly what we’ve been doing, successfully, for 30+ years. You can count on us to provide your computer, projector, printer, copier, and AV rentals delivered immediately and with complete confidence. For all of your conventions, tradeshows, events, special projects, training classes, software rollouts, litigation support, war room setups, classrooms, software testing and rollouts, consulting projects, hardware testing, new offices or new employees, Internet cafes, product launches, breakout rooms, exhibitor booths, you name it.
If you are doing the event planning for rentals for a convention, trade show, or corporate event, we have a FREE, 3-page, handy Event Checklist for Renting Computer Equipment. This checklist will help guide you through all of the different things you need to think about and plan for in preparation for getting the complete and proper rental equipment for your event. Just fill in the information shown below and we’ll email it to you in pdf format.