Executive Lunch and Learn:
What to do NOW to fight hackers and cyber-attacks. And WIN.
Date and Time:
Wednesday October 30th, 2019
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM CDT
Houston CPA Society
777 Post Oak Blvd #500
Houston, TX 77056
Did you know that if a cyber-criminal uses a wire transfer or ACH transfer to siphon money out of your account, the bank is NOT responsible for getting your money back?
Did you know that they often send "phishing" emails to your staff in order to get remote access to your client's data and credit cards information?
MOST office managers, CPA's, and business owners don’t know this nor how they can prevent a breach from happening to protect their reputation and customer's data.
That’s why it’s SO important for you to attend our Free Lunch and Learn Seminar titled: What to do NOW to fight hackers and cyber-attacks. And WIN.
We are going to show you critical security protections YOU need to have in place NOW to protect yourself from cyber-attacks, data breach lawsuits, bank fraud and compliance penalties.
You will learn:
- You’ll discover how to maximize the benefits of the new technology, without jeopardizing your information's security and provide you peace of mind.
- Whether or not your practice or business is adequately protected against a data or network cyber-attack.
- How not to make the same mistakes that so many other businesses & practices have made recently that have cost time, money, and loss of reputation.
- The critical processes to implement NOW to protect your business or practice.
- This is a lunch event, so let us know in advance if you would like to invite another guest and/or if you have any allergies.
♦Free Lunch ♦Exhibitors ♦Assessment ♦Giveaways ♦Networking
Seating is Limited - Register Today!
Complete The Form On This Page
Or Call Us At 713-467-9390