At Atiwa, we're always striving to give the best value to the businesses we work with!
Check Out Our Special Promotions Below:
The Houston Business Owners’ Guide To IT Support Services And Fees
What You Should Expect To Pay For IT Support For Your Small Business (And How To Get Exactly What You Need Without Unnecessary Extras, Hidden Fees And Bloated Contracts)
Read This Guide and You’ll Discover:
- The 3 most common ways IT services companies charge for their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer, when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration and added costs later on that you didn’t anticipate.
- 21 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them access to your computer network, e-mail and data.
How Fast Could Your Business Be Back Up And Running After A Natural Disaster, Server Crash, Virus Attack Or Other Data-Erasing Catastrophe?
Claim your FREE Disaster Recovery Assessment and get answers to these critical questions:
- How fast could you realistically be back up and running in the event of any natural or human disaster?
- What backup, security and business continuity systems do you currently have in place, and are they sufficient?
- Is all of your critical data being backed up, every day?
- What are the largest threats to the security and integrity of your critical business data?
- Do you know what steps and costs would be involved to rebuild your server and recover your data if you had to?
As CEO, Do You Safeguard Your Company’s Data And Your Customer’s Private Information BETTER THAN Equifax, Yahoo and Target Did?
If the answer is “No”—and let’s be honest, the answer IS No—you are leaving yourself and your company open to MASSIVE liability, MILLIONS in FINES and LOST BUSINESS, LAWSUITS, THEFT and so much more… Just like THEY did.
There’s a GIANT BULLSEYE right on your back.
Why? Because as CEO, you are hackers’ #1 target. They know you have access to financials, employee records, company data and all that juicy customer information — social security numbers, credit card numbers, birth dates, home addresses, emails, etc.
Don’t kid yourself. Cyber criminals and hackers will stop at NOTHING to steal your credentials. And once they have your password(s), it’s only a matter of time until they destroy your business, scare away your customers and ruin your professional and personal life.
As CEO, It’s YOUR Responsibility To Protect Your Company, Your Employees And ESPECIALLY Your Customers
This isn’t a scare tactic. The liability for you as CEO is 100% REAL. After a data breach, the dominoes fall. Fines. Lawsuits. Audits. And once the press gets wind of it… bye-bye customers.
- Equifax’s CEO thought they were safe: 143 million consumers’ information STOLEN.
- Target’s CEO believed they were protected: 41 million credit card numbers STOLEN.
- Yahoo’s CEO thinks they did everything they could: 3 BILLION accounts HACKED.
These industry giants spend MILLIONS on IT security. They have massive IT teams who work around the clock ensuring they are safe and secure. So, if THEY got hacked, so can you and your organization!
As CEO, you take actions every day to grow your business, grow customer relations and grow your profits. But avoiding this ONE SIMPLE 4-SECOND ACTION can put ALL of that at risk.
With Our Free Scan, You’ll Know:
- What credentials (if any) are actively being SOLD on the Dark Web
- If your company (and your reputation) are at RISK
- If your customers’ PRIVATE INFORMATION is at RISK